By bringing the best practices of the trade show industry to the traditional higher education sector, we want to ensure the best possible experience for exhibitors, students, sponsors and the community in general. By participating in the biggest higher education fair ever to set foot in South Florida, you will have direct exposure to one of the largest and fastest growing educational markets in the US post-secondary sector. To download an electronic (PDF) version of the Exhibitor’s Guide please click here.
To view the 2011 Exhibitor List please click here.
This is Not Your Average College Fair
The Miami HigherEd EXPO will be the best and biggest higher education fair to ever set foot in South Florida, with tens of thousands of prospective students, parents and adult learners in attendance. The EXPO will be a two day event, allowing attendees enough time to visit with the exhibitors, establish connections, and come back for additional information sessions. The world class grounds of the EXPO will be divided in sectors by type of institution. Students will not have to wander around the event trying to look for the schools they want to find. This layout will also give prospective students the opportunity to explore alternative types of institutions to which they may not have been exposed to. As an exhibitor, you will have a choice of location, the type of booth, and the level of exposure you want to have in the EXPO and beyond.
To take full advantage of the exclusive features of the HigherEdEXPO, read our “Top 10 Tips for a Successful Exhibit.”
Why Should YOU Participate?
We know how important it is for your institution to reach one of the largest higher education markets in the USA while maximizing your resources and return on investment. That is why we have taken the traditional college fair to a new level by designing an EXPO that will bring thousands of qualified prospective students to a world class facility in beautiful Miami Beach. To reserve a booth click here! To learn more, see below some of the key features of the Miami Higher Ed EXPO.
A World Class Event
- A first class event in a world class facility
- The event will last two days to maximize attendance and return on investment
- A representative spectrum of higher education alternatives to maximize reach and attendance
- Expo hall will be organized by institution type to enhance the experience of students and presenting exhibitors
- Prospective students will have ample time to come back to the event. Attending prospects will get extra free passes to return at a later time – there is no need to rush.
Major Marketing Campaign
- Advertising blitz prior to the event on print, broadcast and electronic media
- Outreach, poster and advertising campaigns will target local high school students
- Free bus transportation to the event will be provided to local High Schools
- Marketing efforts will include college students looking for transfer and scholarship opportunities
- Marketing campaign will also target college graduates seeking Masters and Doctoral programs
- Attending audience and marketing efforts will also include adult learners – the fastest growing segment in the sector
Facilities and Features
- A variety of booth options and packages are available
- All booth packages include drapes, tables and chairs
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the event
- Sponsorship opportunities are available to the exhibitors
- Sponsoring exhibitors will have the opportunity to use breakout rooms for information sessions, conferences and presentations
- The EXPO grounds are located next to shopping, dining, entertainment and the beaches
- Special convention rates at some of the finest hotels and resorts in the area
The South Florida Higher Education Market
The Miami – Ft.Lauderdale Metropolitan area is one of the largest educational markets in the country with over 500 thousand prospective post-secondary students. By exhibiting and sponsoring this event, you will have exposure and access not only to prospective students from the second largest high school district in the USA, but also to one of the most robust and concentrated higher education markets in North America – home to the largest public College and the largest private non-profit University in the country.